Self-Portait : VoiceThread

Community Walk, Cities Of New York

Friday, April 23, 2010

Wacky Web Tales: Storytelling

What Are Friends For?

Last night, as I sat in the living room eating cookies and watching Everybody Hates Chris, the telephone rang. When I picked it up, I heard a(n) hard breathing sound. It was my frantic friend Alex. He told me that he couldn't solve the 5 problems that Ms. Fischerhad assigned for homework. I'm pretty good in math, so it took me only 2 minutes to figure out the answers. “These problems are easy!” I told him. “Use your calculator.” “It's broken!” he said. “I think my little cousin stepped all over it.” “Then you'll just have to use your fingers!” I suggested eagerly. Oh My Gosh!! You're a big help! The next time I need advice, I'll call Jonathan,” he shouted. I don't know why Alex was so mad. Did he want me to give him the answers?

This is the wacky web tales tale that I created just by randomly placing in words that were asked of me in the program. I consider this site a very useful site to little children that want an idea for a short story but don't exactly know where to start because I am certain this program will inspire them to come up with something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment